Project LAUNCH (Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health) is an initiative of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration's (SAMHSA) Center for Mental Health Services.
Children flourish and enter school healthy, ready to learn, and able to succeed.
Strategic Plan Goals:
1. Increase the number and type of settings providing valid screening and assessment to serve more children.
2. Utilize best practices to identify primary care patients (parents and children) with behavioral health issues and to integrate successful interventions into practice.
3. Increase staff capacity to support children’s social-emotional development in early childhood education settings.
4. Improve the social and emotional well-being of young children through enhanced home visiting services.
5. Improve families’ ability to provide effective parenting to support the multi-dimensional needs of children through training and education.
6. Improve access to needed services for Project LAUNCH children and families through increased transportation availability, awareness of services, and culturally and linguistically competent services.
7. Establish a sustainable local infrastructure in Manchester to work collaboratively with Spark NH to promote the wellness of expectant families and young children from birth to eight years.