Spark NH is dedicated to improving the lives of young children and their families.
Our Vision is that all New Hampshire children and their families are healthy, learning and thriving now and in the future.
Our Mission is to provide leadership that promotes a comprehensive, coordinated, sustainable early childhood system that achieves positive outcomes for young children and families, investing in a solid future for the Granite state.
Our Focus is on expectant parents as well as children from birth through grade 3 and their families.
Spark NH ‘s 20 professionals (all appointed by New Hampshire Governor John Lynch) have experience in early education, health, and family support. This Council relies on the work of broad-based committees, which are open to non-Council members.
Our goals are to:
1) Promote access to, and build commitment for quality early childhood programs and services.
2) Foster public awareness of the importance of early childhood.
3) Coordinate the integration, collection and use of meaningful information about young children and their families.
4) Coordinate the development and implementation of an integrated and comprehensive strategic plan for early childhood in New Hampshire.
5) Strengthen New Hampshire’s early childhood infrastructure.
6) Ensure Council effectiveness.